Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Message

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I am looking forward to seeing everyone at parent/teacher conferences tonight and Wednesday evening.

Math: We are starting a new math book this week. We will be focusing on story problems. Every day, we will read the story problem together, show the problem on a graph, draw it, and write it out. We will also find our answer on a number line.

Guided Reading: I started pulling groups for guided reading last Monday. The LTA and I will be meeting with groups Monday thru Friday. We will talk more about these groups and reading strategies at conferences.

Sight Words: me, it, you (test Thursday)

I sent home the sight word packet for November on Friday. We will start those words next Monday. Please let me know if you did not get it. I also sent home the November homework. Please start it this week. We are starting it now, to make up for the week will be out for Thanksgiving break.



No comments:

Post a Comment